About the Job
Role: HR Analyst
Reporting to: Head of Service Delivery
Roles & Responsibilities: The responsibilities of this role include:
- Create HR reports.
- Collect strategic data for planning and analysis.
- Generate and provide summary reports for executives.
- Advise on any improvements for the HR Team.
- Organize data on the businesses budgets and bonuses.
- Assist on organization restructuring processes.
- Analyse trends in data sets.
- Create and improve processes to save time executing tasks.
- HR/administrative support when required.
- Administration activities in support of HR operational requirements.
- Manage the absence management system.
- Timely management and resolution of all employee/management HR systems queries.
- Provide assistance to the HR Business Partners.
Education, experience & skills:
- Works in partnership with the HR team and provide specialist support to managers.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Ensures that managers apply the appropriate company procedures, for example, disciplinary, grievance, and absence.
- Strong solution and problem solving focused individual.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge for Excel.
- Experience in SAP, Core, and similar systems is desirable.
- Experience working on delivery of HR systems.