Network Security Engineer - Dublin Contract
I have a great opportunity for a Network Security Engineer to join one of Dublin's leading Financial companies based in in the city centre on a 6 Month contract.
Job type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Current Cisco Network-CCNA or higher
- Current Windows- MCSE or higher; and
- CISSP (or be working towards)
- Strong knowledge of security concepts, procedures and policies
- Experience with firewalls and load balancers
- 4 years relevant experience
- Work with Cloud solutions team to design and implement secure networks
- Implement agreed detailed designs in a professional and risk adverse approach
- Able to design, configure and implement network solutions including Cisco switches, routers, wireless devices and firewalls is essential
- Be a main contact for any network and security enquiries
- Assist in any planned upgrades, outages, network hazards and permits to work when necessary
- Support the infrastructure team when needed
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Network Security Engineer, Dublin, Contract, Firewalls, CCNA, CISSP
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.