This Service Delivery Manager role will be of interest to those with the ability to lead and deliver organisational; process and systems changes in a large-scale IT environment to achieve optimum Service Delivery to the organisation.
This is a permanent role based in Limerick City and to be considered for the role, you must have:
- Minimum of 7 years IT Service Delivery experience and 15+ years IT experience overall
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL or other industry standard frameworks with proven track record in the implementation of incident/problem/change/release management etc practices
- Proven ability to lead IT organisational; systems & process changes in a challenging environment
- People Management and leadership experience with excellent communication skills
- Solid IT Estate knowledge across the full IT Stack (Infrastructure; Comm’s; Applications; Vendor Management; Supplier Contracts; SLA’s; Commercial negotiations etc..)
- Ability to analyse data to determine strategic & tactical initiatives to enhance the customer experience from an IT service & support perspective
- Contribute & support the IT Executive in the alignment of IT initiatives to the organisations business objectives and ensure delivery of assigned projects.
- Day-2-day line & operational management and responsibility for the IT Service Delivery team