Business Systems Analyst
Our client are a well-known educational organisation in Dublin. They have an immediate requirement for a Business Systems Analyst to help with the integration of a new IT system.
This is an excellent oppor8tnity to join a unique project and one with very important long term deliverables.
- Assume responsibility for the definition of systems integration documentation and engaging with stakeholders to maintain and review those documents throughout the programme delivery lifecycle.
- Create clear and accurate documentation as required for System Integrations
- Assume responsibility for the analysis and technical design of solutions
- Support and facilitate test activities in all test phases by ensuring test coverage of requirements, defining test scenarios or personas, assisting in functional testing and providing UAT support.
- Work with the Delivery Stream Manager to develop the delivery approach and schedule, identifying risks, issues and dependencies
- Analyse, design and configure components, including identifying solution options
- Act as a conduit between business and IT, understanding technical specifications and ensuring IT solutions reflects functional design and meets requirements.
- Acquire and share expert knowledge of the Business Solution
- Support the Change Request process by providing impact assessments of proposed change.
- Liaise closely with colleagues and multiple 3rd party vendors, as well as with all relevant stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of business, technical and industry developments, evolving practices and trends in relation to similar systems
- Perform any other duties appropriate to the role as assigned from time to time by Programme Management.
- Applicants for the post must possess a primary degree, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field, together with a minimum of five years’ relevant work experience in the Business Analysis area.
- The ability to work independently, to exercise judgement and to challenge positively while working collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders is essential.
- Applicants will be expected to organise and facilitate workshops and meetings, capture conversations and take minutes at meetings, establish effective relationships across the University with programme stakeholders and work closely with multiple third-party vendors to deliver robust business solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and oral).
- A high level of critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong Business Analysis skills with an ability to apply good practice within this area
This will be a fast-moving process, please apply today through the link.