This leading Operations Management business specialising in providing infrastructure, energy and environmental services to three key transport hubs in Ireland. There is a new position available for a Civil Engineering Project Manager due to the exponential growth in both the size and scale of their business operations. You will join a team of dynamic technical and commercial professionals.
The workforce currently sits at approximately 100 staff within the business and manage a variety of engineering projects ranging in budgets from €1 million - €30 million.
The main emphasis of this role is to take lead of multiple projects within the operation and work with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver results. A focus on planning and scheduling timelines, tracking and monitoring delivery and developing best practice across the project is crucial to your success in this role.
- Reporting to a Senior Project Manager within the business and will oversee projects from a delivery and cost efficiency perspective.
- Tender management, supplier selection, establish project milestones.
- Working as part of the team Projects Managers this role has responsibility over the operational delivery of project teams.
- Schedule and coordinate project resources and monitor all associated activity.
- Create and manage customer contracts for all new and existing engagements.
- Develop and monitor Key Performance Indicators to measure each project and report to senior leadership with regular progress updates.
- Establish an effective document management system to support the project plan.
- Identify and undertake internal and external communication requirements to promote the brand and project updates to the media as required.
- Develop a best practice program strategy and work closely with the predations team to implement change to the business.
Criteria for applicants:
- You must be Degree Qualified - Civil or Structural engineering with a Project Management Certification.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience within a consultancy or project lead position.
- You will be able to demonstrate the capability to deliver key projects in a busy environment, managing multiple stakeholders and budgets.
- Have a hands-on, collaborative approach to leadership.
- You will be an assertive communicator, well-organised and articulate.
- An effective delegator who can work well under pressure will stand out.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 1 632 1883 for a confidential discussion.
- Employee Events
- Free Food and Coffee
- Gym Memberships
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Transportation Allowance