Our client is based in Dublin West and recruiting for an additional Credit Controller to join their busy team. This is a 6 - 9 month contract role and salary is €36k pa pro rata.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· The management and reconciliation of a number of key Accounts.
· To manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers before the balances become overdue to confirm payments.
· Monitoring and tracking customer credit accounts on daily basis
· Liaise with both rep & area sales managers on customer related issues
· Ensure that customer accounts are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
· Log information on calls received and maintain detailed and accurate records within the information systems.
- Assist in managing day to day RD listing, phoning and writing to customers, blocking and unblocking accounts
- Assist in running overdue letters
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable record of success in credit control with excellent communication skills. Should have a deep understanding of credit and collections and their process. You will also have the ability to work using your own initiative and be able to build strong relationships. Team player with good motivational skills and the ability to collect cash in a direct prompt fashion.
Skills & Knowledge:
· Ideally have an understanding of the business aspects of either the construction or engineering industry.
· Highly motivated, strong relationship builder and team player.
· High understanding of credit and collections and their process.
· Minimum 3 years experience in Credit Control.
· High level of computer literacy including using email, Internet, MS Word and MS Excel.
· Mathematical and problem solving skills.