Our client is a global software company, based in Dublin city centre. They are interviewing right now to hire an Enterprise Support Engineer. They offer growth paths, training and excellent benefits to their employees.
You will make an impact everyday ensuring issues are addressed in a timely manner, working with enterprise customers. Excellent customer acumen is a must as you will be working directly with some of the largest companies in the world.
- Working in the support queues, troubleshooting product issues via emails while ensuring that the support stats are met
- Performing net meetings demonstrating your troubleshooting mindset and the ability to quickly resolve technical issues
- Handling customer calls with empathy and responding professionally to technical / product questions
- Working closely with the rest of Customer Support team on developing knowledge base and creating an environment of cross-functional learning
- Working closely with our Customer Success team, providing technical guidance for our customer's major initiatives. This might include product training and root cause problem solving and troubleshooting
- Working closely with our Sales team assisting them with sales blockers related to technical / product issues
- Coordinating between cross-functional internal teams including pre-sales Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, and Product
- Providing clear and constructive product feedback to Nitro product management teams based on customer experience, requirements & needs
- Driving and following-up on any issues raised to ensure timely closure and communications.
- Ability to work independently and take direction.
- Written and verbal communications skills in English, including the ability to clearly and professionally communicate with customers
- Fluent German is desired but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS, or other related field and 2+ years of IT experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with enterprise software solutions in a customer facing role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server and Operating systems: 2008R2, 2012, Terminal server
- Understanding of application installation methods on Windows Operating system, 7,8,10
- Knowledge of enterprise environments, deployments and multi-system integrations
- A Plus - Understanding of Application deployment in VDI: Terminal Server, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenApp, VMWare Horizon, or AppV
- A Plus - Knowledge of command line/ Powershell
As a reward for your commitment to this role you’ll be rewarded with an attractive package including competitive base salary, competitive pension, contribution towards healthcare and excellent flexible benefits.
Please contact Steve Latchford, Associate Director- Infrastructure & Security at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4644 or +353 (0) 83 3505050 or please e-mail your C.V in Word format through the link provided.