Job Title: Administrator - French
Reports To: Team Leader
Location: Dublin City
Salary: €24,068 inc Bonus plus Benefits
Administrator French Market - Dublin City
Our client is seeking to employ a full time French Administrator, based in Dublin City. You will be part of a busy and well recognised organisation who encourage creativity and innovation. Our client requires a candidate who has the ability to multitask and manage their time effectively. Our client requires an individual who possesses a high level in both written and spoken English and French. This is a back office-based role working with a team of 20 people with plans to expand and grow. You will be working with a team that are dealing with new European Legislation and each case will be unique. The role is extremely interesting. Full Training will be provided.
- Responsible for evaluating individual cases and information accessible online and checking if this is compliant with new European Legislation.
- Visually navigate and review images, videos, accounts and text-based content
- Record findings and opinions using our client's web-based tools and workflow systems
- Maintain a high level of quality in each case that you review with great attention to detail.
- Each case will be unique and different.
- Achieve weekly productivity deliverables as part of daily workflow
- Work with exceptional attention to detail to deliver optimal quality and productivity levels
- Use your creative thinking to work in areas of continuous improvement and quality of next generation web services
- Fluency in written and spoken English and fluent French.
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
- Team player that can remain positive during challenging assignments
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Intermediate I.T skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent
- High level in written and spoken English and French
- Advanced MS Excel and Word skills coupled with exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to quickly learn new tool
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Emily Mason from Abrivia Recruitment via the link below or alternatively call Emily at 01 531 3720. All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence