Our Client are an Innovative Technology Company providing solutions for the Financial Services Industry.
They are currently recruiting for Graduate Level Financial Software Consultant.
This role combines Technology and Finance and would be ideally suited to Graduates with a combination of both disciplines.
To work with clients throughout the whole life cycle of our Clients software systems.
This is an entry level position and it is most suitable for recent graduates (2017/2018) who have an outstanding academic record and who are interested in combining their technical and finance knowledge in a client focused role.
The software we support is Collateral, Credit, Market & Liquidity Risk Management Software.
Client Support – manage client relationships and expectations. This includes diagnosing issues with client configuration, bug identification and, depending on criticality, work around or fix creation. Fixes must be tracked to ensure delivery deadlines are met. Clients are also trained and guided in best practise for configuration extension & clean-up.
Client Implementations – work with clients to scope & design implementations of Company software. This requires cross platform teamwork to ensure all aspects of the project meet target deadlines and are within man day estimates. Scope creep is monitored and expectations managed to ensure realistic timeframes for projects.
Project Management – development projects are managed in order to meet target dates for software release dates. When necessary development & testing resources need to be found in order to meet the release dates.
Product Management – As a sub-product manager you would be responsible for collating all open bugs & enhancements under my area of management. Bugs/Enhancements need to be monitored for quality, scale of the development and to ensure they do not diverge from the target roadmap.
Provide professional consulting services to customers throughout the full lifecycle of product implementation
Provide customers with go-live assistance and on-going support
Professionally manage relationships with customers and intermediaries.
Provide assistance with post-implementation software upgrades
Deliver product training to new and existing customers
Work with the Development team to deliver new developments to customers
• 1.1 or 2.1 degree in Maths / Physics / Engineering/Computer Science/Finance
• 450 CAO points at Leaving Certificate level (or equivalent)
• Technical skills in RDBMS (Sybase, Oracle), Unix / NT / LINUX operating systems would be beneficial.
• Fluent written & oral English is necessary; fluency in another language would be an advantage
• Ability to prioritize tasks, to ensure deadlines are achieved.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Capacity to manage complex client relationships
• Willingness to display flexibility in a fast-paced, ever-changing working environment is essential.
• Strong interest in financial markets
• Willingness to travel, with a Dublin base, is essential.