Graduate Program - Enterprise Support Engineer - Dublin, Cherrywood
To start in June 2018.
Applications Closing Date: 13th February 2018
People make Dell so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within Dell Support & Deployment Services, we are looking for Enterprise Support Engineers to join our team in Dublin/Cherrywood
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell Global Support and Deployment Services is an organization responsible for all Dells hardware products including Servers, Storage and anything goes into a Datacentre. In Dublin alone we have over 400 Engineers working in this organization ensuring that we give our EMEA customers the best possible experience.
We are now looking to recruit the very best Graduate talent available and place them on a program to transform them into future Dell Subject Matter experts and future leaders.
If you are the type of person that enjoys;
· Solving complex problems with teammates
· Collaborating with different teams, locations and diverse colleagues
· Dealing with Business Customers
· Continually evolving and learning through practice and study (professional certs etc..)
· Career progression into multiple streams (Technical, Project Management, Management, etc..)
· A Career in a multinational of over 100,000 employees
If your answer is yes to the above we would like to hear from you.
This is a permanent role based in Cherrywood, Dublin.
The existing team are energetic and dynamic and there are plenty of opportunities to progress full training will be provided
Immediately, put your newly learnt skills to work. From the start you will be involved in resolving complex technical issues, your ability to think outside the box and apply your advanced troubleshooting skills will allow you to quickly get up and running supporting Dells Enterprise customers.
Dells Cherrywood site supports hardware and software at the very highest levels of technological advancement. Our storage, server and networking portfolio is truly state of the art, learning how these technologies interconnect & interact will be your starting point.
We offer the highest levels of training to allow you to succeed and build your career with the world’s leading IT company.
· Put the customer at the centre of everything you do.
· Actively use your skill set, think outside the box, offer solutions, be heard.
· Share your knowledge, help everyone grow.
· Follow established policies & procedures.
· Actively support the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution keeping customer informed throughout lifecycle of incident
· Cleary and concisely logs and tracks details of solutions provided to resolve customer issues and maintain and update customer database
· Advises customers by phone/email within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions
Skills and Experience:
· Basic Knowledge Hardware, Networking & Software technologies
· Basic Knowledge of current Server Operating systems & Applications (Windows,
· Linux, Esx, VMware Etc.)
· Excellent customer focus and communication skills
Candidates must have been due to complete their degree this year or have completed a degree or Masters level education within the last 12 months
Onboarding at Dell:
We operate an extensive training program to support new graduates who join the Dell Team. The onboarding program covers the following core fundamentals;
· Getting to know Dell
· Advanced Troubleshooting Skills
· Bespoke Dell Support Tools
· Introduction to Microsoft Windows Server
· Introduction to Dell Server hardware Technologies
· Bespoke Technical workshops
· Customer Handling Skills
· Virtualization fundamentals
· Networking fundamentals
· The training program is also interspersed with on the job training, live case reviews and career development sessions.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential.
Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.