This global technology success story seeks to appoint an ambitious and creative HR Business Partner to join the organisation and its expanding HR team in Dublin North. Reporting to the Group HRD, this role combines a blend of strategic and operational HR business leadership and is responsible for playing a significant role in the design and implementation of various people, talent, culture and OD related initiatives. As the organisation remains focussed on continued growth both within their product offering and employee head count, it is a genuinely exciting time to join an extremely fast paced and dynamic organisation structure.
- Partner with leaders to develop the culture of the company as it scales, embracing what is special about the culture and coaching leaders to role model the core values.
- Lead in the design and implementation of programs and initiatives that re-enforce a high performing culture e.g. performance and talent management, reward and recognition, employee engagement.
- Contribute to the development of L&D plans to deliver on the capability needs of employees, managers and leaders, with a focus on leadership/management development
- Coach and support managers on all aspects of the employee experience from sourcing talent to ER issues, ensuring the manager and employee experience reflect the core values
- The ideal candidate will have strong HRBP/ HRM level experience, preferably in a high growth organisation and will have a proven capability in partnering with leaders to build a work environment that is reflective of the desired culture.
- The ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude and a resilient approach, who enjoys working within a fun and innovative team.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative and experienced HR Professional to join an Irish success story. The role will suit someone who wants to draw on their experience and ideas to help shape a rapidly growing company.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Trish Horan at HRM on + 353 1 632 18 39 for a confidential discussion.
- Employee Events
- Free Food and Coffee
- Gym Memberships
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Transportation Allowance