IT Helpdesk Support Engineer
IT Helpdesk Support Engineer to provide high-level on-site support. Experience of troubleshooting and supporting operating systems and desktop applications in a corporate environment. Working as part of services team to provide comprehensive technical support.
- Log and provide support for service requests
- Provide support for problem resolution ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction
- To provide support on a variety of technologies
- Incident classification, resolution and escalation as appropriate
- Ensure all helpdesk procedures and processes are maintained
- Deliver solutions to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Update users and IT group
- Relevant qualification and 2+ years’ helpdesk experience
- Good knowledge of hardware and associated technologies: Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Applications, desktop, laptop, tablet and printers, iPhones, etc.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies
- Experience with call tracking systems
- Strong proactive customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently or a part of a team
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Previous technical support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - fluent English
An excellent understanding of IT support would be a distinct advantage, as would one or more Microsoft MCPs or actively working towards certification.
Click HERE to apply or call Philip on +353 (0)1 2342608 to discuss this role.