Junior Software Engineer (Entry level / Graduate)
Druid Software based in Bray Co. Wicklow and is currently seeking an innovative and dynamic Junior Software Engineer to join our highly talented team!
Electronic Software Engineer (Graduate)
The Development function, which comprises of a wide range of skill sets, is a high performing team and a critical part of the continued success of Druid’s strategy. Due to the growing demand for our solutions, Druid is expanding its Development department and an exciting opportunity exists to join our team of developers, developing mobile network software.
The successful candidate will ideally be an Electronic Software Engineering Graduate or be a graduate from a similar discipline. They will play a key role in developing solutions across multiple platforms as we move into new geographies and new markets.
Fantastic Opportunity:Employee Share Option Scheme after one year’s service, share in the company’s success!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Development team on a number of programming languages, including C, Linux, network programming, VoIP, C++, python, understanding of real-time systems, multi-threading, java.
- Maintain standards of excellence in developing, implementing and supporting solutions.
- Deploy project management skills and methodologies to ensure timely, effective and cost- efficient systems delivery and associated maintenance.
- The post holder will be required to contribute to systems development and other associated work.
- A Bachelor of Science or Engineering (Degree) in IT, telecommunications or equivalent.
- Evidence of progressive professional development and training.
- Knowledge of & interest in C, Linux, network programming, VoIP, C++, python, understanding of real-time systems, multi-threading, java.
- Post graduate qualification in a related field.
- One / two years’ experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Experience working with modern IT environments and latest industry tools.
- A solid team player with ability to work independently.
- Strong focus on Quality and Customer satisfaction.
- Flexible and Adaptable to developing business needs and work patterns.
- Ability to work analytically.
- A problem solver.
- High level of interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- An ability to work under pressure on high-priority, service-affecting issues.
- Highly motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand knowledge.
- Good knowledge of software design processes and software testing principles
Benefits of working for Druid Software;
- Technical and business training.
- Mentoring and coaching Opportunity for career progression.
- Opportunity to travel to customer sites.
- Opportunity to work alongside leading engineers in newly emerging technologies.
- Competitive Salary & Bonus structure.
- Employee Share Option Scheme
- 5% Pension Contribution after one year service.
- Hours of work, Core hours for this post will be 40 hours per week.
- Flexible starting and finishing times.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified/Graduate Software Engineer to start their career on a high. If you think you have what we're looking for, then we want to hear from you without further delay, send us your CV & Cover letter today!
or Click APPLY below
More about us;
Founded in 2000, Druid Software is based in Bray Co. Wicklow and is an innovative and dynamic organisation developing mobile network applications for business users. The company has seen record turnover levels in 2016, following year on year growth. Druid’s software is widely deployed in Europe delivering enhanced mobile services and unified communications solutions to businesses where employees require mobility. The vertical segments which Druid addresses include: Healthcare, Universities, Airports & Security Druid focuses heavily on employee training, development and retention. Our staff are central to everything we do, they are creative, innovative & solution focused, dedicated to excellence in the design and development of services.