KBC Bank Ireland plc ('KBC') is 100% owned by KBC Bank and is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. Established in 1973, KBC Bank is part of a major European Financial Services Group, the KBC Group which is headquartered in Brussels. KBC Bank provides a broad range of business and personal banking services and has built an enviable reputation.
Responsible for multi-channel forecasting and scheduling of resources to ensure the correct number of customer account executives are in the right place at the right time in the Retail Contact Centre. You will guide operational leadership to achieve Retail Contact Centre KPI's and minimise customer wait times and maximise service level performance. You will deliver in-depth analyses for continuous process improvement through the use of Verint and Avaya Telephony system.
You need a passion for operations and data to identify opportunities, and exploiting them while applying an eye for scaling processes and workflows.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate and evaluate staffing schedules and ensures data updates into Verint System.
- Generate short and long term staffing models and provide recommendations based on analysis.
- Provide daily/intra-day performance reports to Management Team
- Maintain constant communications with Contact Centre Management team to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Proactively approach stakeholders outlining root causes for missed performance targets.
- Coordinating optimal weekly & monthly scheduling of meetings, training and other off-phone activity for customer account executives.
- Optimising breaks times and reallocating resources to extract the best possible result against the KPI's of the business.
- Approving holiday requests in line with business volumes.
- Assist the Reporting Analyst with ad-hoc reporting from time to time highlighting our performance to supporting departments.
- Rapidly respond to operational needs by providing ad-hoc support and administration including but not limited to the WFM platform.
- Analyse trends and provide input on improving metrics including service levels, adherence, forecast vs actual variances, review times and occupancy.
- Develop, administer and maintain schedules and other resource planning outputs across Sales and Service Contact Centre, while ensuring the reliability and quality of underlying data.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will have +3 years of workforce management experience developing schedules and other resource planning outputs with Verint Workforce Management System
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Must demonstrate the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and re-prioritize accordingly
- Real time day to day decision making without seeking higher authority
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, organisational, oral and written communication abilities
- Strong team and organizational focus with flexibility in relation to working hours when required
- Extremely detail driven, including analytical skills and capacity to monitor and respond to rapidly varying data
- High level communications interpersonal skills with both internal and external parties, across multiple channels and forums
- Respond quickly to change and know what levels to communicate to within the business.
- Positive and passionate approach to role and enthusiasm to contribute to team success.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please apply via the link!!!