MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN x 2
- Reporting into the Engineering Manager
- Troubleshooting and fault finding of automatic, semi-automatic and batch manufacturing equipment.
- Carry out planned/unplanned maintenance on manufacturing equipment.
- Execution of work orders generated by the computerized maintenance management system.
- Support key equipment projects at both local and global levels
- Ensure that all equipment is repaired to the highest standards.
- Responsible for filling out plant downtime report for all instances of plant downtime.
- Report to include time down, corrective action and preventative action going forward.
- Adherence to all internal “SOPS” and “GMP” standards
- Apprenticeship or relevant mechanical qualification to diploma level
- Multi-skilled background with more than5 years experience in a highly automated manufacturing environment.
- Facilities maintenance experience will be advantageous
- Experience with packaging equipment will be advantageous
- Must be proficient in debuggingPLC/controls, Robotics, Lineardrives, RFID, Vision system related issues and pneumatics etc...
- Effective in analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems.
- ComputerLiteracy(PEMACCMMS inuse).
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- All employees have a responsibility to contribute to the Group’s sustainability and in doing so ensure that we can continue to fulfil our mission.
- All business decisions and actions must serve and be in line with the Group’s sustainability goals and mission
- An employee must abide by the legal compliance policy in the performing of his/her duties
- Flexible work hours to cover early start ups, support across shifts and willingness to attend to out of hours call out sarekey requirements for this position.
- Decision making
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal saavy
- Strategic agility
- Customer focus