Candidates should be Technical Graduates with a qualification at or equivalent to Level 6/7 in the National Framework of Qualifications (www.nfq.ie) in an approved Engineering or Science discipline (which would include - but not limited to): Manufacturing Eng, Electronic Eng, Automation Eng, Electrical Eng, Electronic Systems, Chemical Eng, Biomedical Eng, Mechanical Eng, Mechatronic Eng, Pharmaceutical Technology Physics, National Craft Certificate or an apprenticeship equivalent to a level 6.
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to take personal ownership to maintain an incident and injury free environment
- Excellent teamwork capabilities
- 18+ Months relevant work experience
- Commitment to travel on assignment for extended periods
- Commitment to work shift or regular work as required
What We Offer You
At Intel brilliance pays. You work hard, we return the favour. When you come to work at Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best.
We also offer:
- Competitive benefits and pay (including bonuses)
- Opportunities for professional development, travel and continuing education
- Onsite gym, barbers / salon, canteen, games areas and sports & social club
- Further learning opportunities
- Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
CV Tips - what to include:
- Your course final year module titles
- Your course final year project title with a brief outline of topic, aim, challenge, objective
- Any work experience
- Detail all relevant work experience
- Apprenticeship completion date (if applicable)
Please ensure to complete your educational details in your profile when you apply with your CV!