Our client is a leading supplier to tier Telecommunications contractors in the utilities sector in the UK and Ireland. They are now looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their Irish team. Company is based in Offaly but travel will be required to different sites nationwide.
Responsibilities will involve but are not limited to:
You will be required to efficiently manage resources on site (including Supervisors and Telecom Managers) to ensure that projects are run within client defined timescales whilst achieving pre-defined revenue targets.
- Attend operational meetings with the client, tracking and maximising opportunities to grow the workstreams under your control.
- To provide a high customer service provision, continuously improve and measure customer satisfaction.
- To foster relationships with new and existing business clients.
- To develop and maintain key partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Measurement and management of agreed productivity levels.
- Overall project planning and control including Transport & Logistics,
- Revenue, Cost & Profit management within required budgets, HR / People management, SHEQ compliance and reporting.
- To develop, define and communicate processes and procedures for all areas of accountability in line with business needs. Measure and monitor performance against defined processes.
- Ensure all areas of accountability comply with all company processes and procedures.
- To comply with and actively promote all company policies.
- Attend Meetings as directed.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably expected of the Managing Director.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Relevant qualification to degree level.
- Prince 2 qualification desirable.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Full clean driving licence.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND, FLUENT ENGLISH, AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.