Our client is based in Tallaght Dublin 24 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Purchasing Administrator to join their busy team.
This is a permanent role and salary is €30 - €35k depending on experience. Benefits include pension, life assurance and bonus.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE :
- Expediting outstanding PO’s and ensure up to date information on all PO’s is available to Sales Support Staff and Company Managers.
- Tracking Purchase Orders from suppliers
- Ensuring the timely delivery of all Purchase Orders from suppliers
- Checking supplier Order Acknowledgements against our Purchase Orders
- Ensure “Return to Vendor” process is expedited and up to date
- Matching supplier invoices with delivery notes
- Processing supplier invoices
- Creating Reports for Accounts Department i.e. Commodity Codes, Stock Reports etc.
- Assisting with Financial Manager in any tasks that may be required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
- Strong PC skills particularly MS Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Strong Internal & External Customer Focus
- Capable of working without close supervision as well as a member of a team
- Experience of working within an ISO environment would be an asset but not essential.
- Fluent English is a requirement in addition to excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to problem solve and prioritise.
- Be a driven and proactive self-starter.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Contribute new ideas and suggestions to streamline processes within the purchasing functions.