Regional Security and Business Continuity Compliance Specialist
- Manage auditing of the Ireland ISMS, BCMS & Quality Management Systems (QMS) in alignment with business requirements. Reporting issues to country and Regional Compliance management.
- Ensuring the effective management, monitoring and reporting of an effective Security and BCM audit program including managing external audits.
- Provide Security and BCM training and support to Country level Security teams to ensure consistent standards.
- Work with Regional Security and BCM Manager and country teams to ensure a consistent approach to assess Security and Business Continuity risks and the management of significant risks.
- Assist country teams in the setup of their ISMS, BCMS & QMS, reporting to the central team.
- Ensure ISMS documentation for the Security Management systems remains up to date and appropriate for the business needs.
- Collect and review Security and Business Continuity KPI’s from the country management and provide the Region Compliance Senior Manager with appropriate reports for senior management discussion.
- Ensure compliance issues are added to and monitored on the Qualsys (Corrective Action) system.
- Monitoring internal corrective actions and improvements for effectiveness.
- Supporting the production and progressing of Security and BCM improvement plans throughout the Ireland region to support continual improvement.
- Support ISMS, BCMS & QMS implementation plans.
- Liaise with the Operations and Security teams with regards to any gaps and/or findings to ensure timely resolution.
- Assist the country management in the event of a major security breach or crisis situation, ensuring effective investigation has been carried out.
- Collect and where necessary calculate Security and Business Continuity Statistics for the Management Review.
- Work with process owners to continuously improve process & procedure
- Capture uncontrolled and undocumented procedures within the system as necessary
- Review contractor performance on sites and arrange meetings with contractor management where there are Security issues.
- Perform design reviews on construction projects working with Project Managers to ensure areas of poor Security Standards are addressed.
- Liaise with the Global and EMEA Security and Business Continuity teams regarding any process improvement initiatives.
- Roll out changes to the ISMS, BCMS & QMS standards in Ireland region.
- Assist in the Merging of any new acquisitions into the Equinix Ireland IS and BC Management Systems.
- Attend Compliance Meetings with the local country compliance teams on a regular basis to discuss issues and trends,
- Assist Country management to ensure all Security and Business Continuity issues are consistently recorded, adequately investigated and reviewed to prevent reoccurrence.
- Qualified Lead Auditor / Implementer for ISO 27001
- Experience in the Internet & Telecoms related industry – preferably in the DC environment
- Self-motivated and flexible – able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Enhanced interpersonal skills
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, (MS Project optional)
- Qualified/Experienced in Information Security and Business Continuity Management
- Integrated Management Systems training/experience
- Experience of Risk assessment and risk management
- Experience/knowledge of PCI-DSS, ISAE3402, SOC 1 & 2, ISO22301 and Quality Management ISO9001
- Able to work with cultural diversity
- Experience of Business Process Engineering
Source : Equinix