Achieve excellent with a dynamic team and supportive environment!
Join a driven, positive team with collective goals!
Encourage innovation in a curious and engaging manner!
Our client located in North Dublin is expanding their finance team with the addition of a Financial Manager with Analytical experience. Reporting to the board you will have responsibility for the financial operations of a number of a number of entities.
- Prepare monthly management reports and oversee the accounts operations of other entities
- Forecast quarterly and annually analysing target vs cost
- Develop and implement financial controls across the multi-national entities
- Manage and coordinate the external audit
- Assist in the development of financial reports and presentation to the senior management team
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and innovative leader to use their skills and knowledge effectively in an encouraging and team-focused environment.
You will have
- 3+ years PQE ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with experience reporting on a senior level
- A clean driver’s licence with flexibility for travel stays nationally (approx. 25%)
- Flexible and motivated attitude with a drive to succeed
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Rachel Brown at Osborne or call Rachel on 01 5984334 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie