What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are inviting applications from Senior Engineer/Project Manager required for Civils Client based West Dublin to join our client, one of Ireland’s most successful Main Contractors. Projects will be in the Greater Dublin area involving road construction and ESB Trenching and Ducting. Client has projects in the Power, Transportation and Street Lighting sectors, great working conditions and package available.
- The purpose of the role is setting out, levelling the site and surveying the site.
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for the work.
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant for use in the construction, and agreeing prices for items.
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines.
- Liaising with any consultants and/or sub-contractors engaged in the project.
- Attending regular meetings with consultants, and keeping them informed of progress.
- Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors.
What you need to have
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience required.
- The right person will be able to ensure setting out and site quality control is carried out to the highest standard.
- Level 8 Construction related
- Degree with relevant experience
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Dublin location
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you would like to know more, give Michael a call to discuss in complete confidence.