Wanted: Technical Scrum Master
Salary: DOE Competitive and 10% Bonus
Work from Home option: Yes
We are currently looking for a Technical Scrum Master to join our ever-expanding team based in the heart of Galway City. The role would be suitable for someone with a strong software development background with a minimum of two years scrum master experience. We are looking for someone with knowledge of software development cloud technologies. Ideally you will also be familiar with different Payment providers and have worked within a Fintech organisation. You will enable our IT development team to self-organize, self-manage and deliver via effective Lean-Agile practices. Working on expanding out backlog work items and helping to enforce Scrum and quality processes.
This is a really great opportunity to join a small team that is expanding in an exciting market.
Functions and Requirements
· Work closely with the product owners and development team to expand out backlog stories to help ensure projects are delivered successfully
· Ability to lead sprint planning meetings with product owner and development team.
· Coach our team on agile methodologies and processes
· Support Product Owners and Product Managers to prioritise the active backlog;
· Carry out Business Analyst- requirements gathering, process mapping, workshops, UAT etc.
· Use meaningful metrics to assist in sprint and product planning
· Help the team understand how to estimate Features and Stories;
· Manage Release cycles and communication of new functionality to external global teams.
· Have a strong understanding and experience of the software development lifecycle. Experience or knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud technology is also highly desirable.
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Software Development: 5 Years
- Project Management: 2 years
- Scrum Master: 2 years