Tender Writing Specialist / Construction
Our client is a well know civil engineering company based in Kildare seeking a Tender Writing Specialist with industry experience. Salary negotiable for right experience.
- Write all of the technical detail required to accompany tenders. Development and production of technical proposals.
- Completion of non-pricing submission documents to deadline
- Providing the question-relevant knowledge of the subject matter and work scope detailed in Civil Engineering Tender Packages for inclusion in the technical proposal
- Developing articulate, coherent responses to support comprehensive submissions, utilising written text, photographs, sketches and supporting documents where applicable
- Adopting best practice proposal writing techniques to maximise the scoring potential of the submission
- Work to exceed expected quality standards, comply with processes at all times and contribute to improvements
- Establishing/obtaining information in relation to the Company's previous experience in the industry using the Contract Information sheets available, and the answers to the submission questions that ensures the greatest relevance and highest quality possible in relation to the tendered scope
- Raising any clarification questions with the commercial team to ensure tender queries are raised
- Finalise submission documents in conjunction with the submission coordinator
- Strong tender/bid writing in a construction / engineering environment
- Time management skills, and ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work collaboratively
- Technical writing experience essential