AFEX is a trusted global payment and risk management solutions specialist with a heritage that dates back to 1979. We offer a comprehensive range of global payment and foreign exchange services. We can handle every aspect of a client’s foreign payment needs, from risk consultation to transaction execution.
We are currently hiring for an Account Executive based in our office in Dublin.
Growing new business revenue for AFEX Ireland by successfully prospecting, selling to and onboarding business clients. Ongoing management of own client portfolio to continue to grow both new and core revenue. Strong base and healthy commission structure available to the successful candidate.
- Identifies business opportunities by sourcing prospects and evaluating their foreign exchange needs; researching and analysing to ascertain actual opportunity.
- Harvest sales channels within the sales region as per the Regionalised strategy and target markets. This activity includes, but is not limited to: Business Networking, Exhibitions, Specific sponsorship events, Telephone solicitation
- Sells AFEX solutions using consultative approach, namely following a sales process to understand fully the client’s needs, presenting solutions based on these needs and fully explaining our value proposition and online platform.
- Manages client onboarding in line with regional requirements.
- Manages client relationship via telephone solicitation: solicit orders, price up the order / trade and execute the order via client instructions. Also manages relationship through CRM system and ensures all pertinent information is updated in the system.
- On a monthly basis meet / exceed revenue and new account targets set by manager.
- Ensures all internal processes and SLAs are followed to ensure exemplary customer experience.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending relevant industry events; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related individual and team results as needed.
- University or College degree required
- Substantiated interest in AFEX services and products, the foreign exchange markets and the SME business sector.
- Strong sales and analysis skills for successful business generation. Previous outbound business-to-business phone marketing or sales experience preferable.
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus strong interpersonal skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and focus, combined with effective organizational and time management skills.
- Professional approach to prospective and active clients coupled with strong listening skills.
- The ability to work as a team player towards a specific sales goal.
- Proficient in the usage of Microsoft Office products, Excel databases and CRM systems.
- Extreme attention to detail, particularly with respect to client information and payment data, plus strong mathematical skills.
"AFEX is committed to offer equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or military or veteran status. AFEX complies with all applicable laws governing discrimination and harassment in employment in every location and jurisdiction in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Please refer to our Applicant Privacy Notice for additional information about AFEX’s compliance with applicable privacy and data protection legislation and regulation during the recruitment process. The Applicant Privacy Notice is available at:https://www.afex.com/unitedkingdom/applicant_privacy_notice.php."