This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing SaaS tech company as an Account Executive (Sales). Dublin based.
- Convert Leads to Opportunities and Opportunities to Orders
- Drive revenue through new client acquisition, add-ons sales and product upgrades
- Enter appropriate sales information
- Provide comprehensive handover of new clients to Customer Success to ensure successful onboarding
- Understand customer issues and operational challenges to maximise sales opportunities
- Maintain a high level of product and process competence
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening and strong writing skills
- Being able to manage leads process
- Achieve and exceed monthly & quarterly quotas and objectives
What you need:
- A minimum of 3 plus years' experience in a quota carrying sales role (Ideally in the tech industry but not essential)
- A strong desire to learn about the enterprise software sales and an interest in pursuing a career in enterprise software sales
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating and organizational skills. Proven sales and research skills. Ability to deal effectively with people and communicate clearly.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or comparable CRM.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.