Avoid UK Visa Complications!
Account Executive - German Market
What is the role?
This is an outbound business sales role where you will identify and close new business opportunities with SME's and large corporates in the German market. We work some of the most prestigious and well known companies in the World and you will be provided with intensive sales and product training, as well as mentor-ship and coaching from management & senior reps.
Who we are seeking?
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the crowd.
- You will be a confident communicator and be able to identify decision makers, set appointments, deliver in-depth technical pitches / conversations and perform product demo’s to potential customers in order to seal the deal.
- You will be adept at overcoming objections to close new business opportunities.
- You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment
- Native German speaker required
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Proven track record in achieving targets
- Strong oral & written English
- Relevant qualifications
- Passion for the web and e-commerce
- Salary: Base salary 26K, On Target Earnings of €31K to 33K
- A €500 start up bonus is paid on the commencement of the role
- Generous Relocation Package provided
- World Class Training
- Free meals throughout your shift (breakfast, lunch, snacks, fruit etc)
- Monday to Friday, no weekends
- Excellent Career Development Program
- Pension Plan
- Health Care Subsidy
- Multicultural and Diverse work environment
Working Hours : 8.am - 5.pm