Tasks at hand
- Grow our client’s German business portfolio.
- Identify business opportunities, critical trade events and go-to-market strategies for the German market.
- Evangelise our client and our SaaS model in the marketplace.
- Build and manage a consistent sales pipeline and manage the opportunity sales cycle.
- Consistently achieve or exceed assigned sales goals each month and quarter to ensure revenue objectives.
- Collaborate with Sales Development, Marketing, Product, and Support teams to optimise every aspect of the product offering and customer engagement process.
- Team with your fellow salespeople to identify and implement best practices.
- Build and sustain great customer relationship.
- Delight customers and become a credible, trusted source of reference.
- Be at the forefront of building a fun and positive company culture!
- Demonstrated track record (with 2+ of experience) and success, selling technology-based solutions and services (preferably SaaS solutions) at the executive level into mid-size businesses.
- Experience selling to both IT and Business users.
- Exceptional verbal, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Willingness to travel (approximately 25%).
Nice to have
- Experience within the localisation industry a plus.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions.
- Working knowledge of web technologies and/or Content Management Systems, IP protocols and related Content delivery infrastructures.
- Sandler sales methodology training.
- Competitive. Goal oriented, fearless hunter, hungry for challenges.
- Strong analytical thinker. “If there is a problem, I have a solution” attitude.
- Entrepreneurial. Self-motivated, independent worker with a self-starting approach.
- A Leader. Proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues.
- Customer Focused. Passionate for client success always.
- Detail Oriented. Supremely well organised with attention to detail.
- Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Always wanting to grow and develop. Constantly improving your personal skill-set and learning, working close with managers to avail of coaching and self-development