Account Manager (German)
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting a global leader in document productivity solutions currently experiencing rapid growth as it meets the needs of its global customer base. Our client's enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500.
Based in Dublin 4, they are currently looking to hire an Account Manager with fluent German to join them on a permanent basis.
Job Reference: BBH16111
- Serve as the primary post-sales point-of-contact for portfolio of enterprise business customers
- Proactively work directly with large enterprise business customers, typically within IT, interacting with various levels of management ranging from Directors to C-level executives
- Ensure a successful onboarding and rollout among new customers
- Partner with customers to establish clear business goals, timelines, priorities and metrics of success
- Translate internal product documentation into customer-facing content for multiple audiences (end-users, customer helpdesk personnel)
- Develop a targeted adoption plan, based on opportunities to increase user adoption and engagement
- Proactively identify customer health risks, and effectively leverage internal teams to mitigate non-renewal (churn) risk
- Partner with sales to identify renewal, expansion and up-sell opportunities in the post-sales cycle
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure high-priority customer needs are being met; coordinating with sales, marketing, product, support and engineering teams to escalate high-impact customer needs
- Ability to effectively manage customer expectations and create realistic expectations
The minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B account management, customer support, customer success or consulting roles involving SaaS
- Travel up to 20% of the time
- Breakfast and lunch included everyday
- Environment where you can share creative ideas
- Excellent working culture
- Further benefits to be discussed by the company
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.
€50,000.00 - €55,000.00 per year