Driven Dutch, German, French, Russian and Nordic professionals required for a number of Account Manager positions on our Professional Services Firms team in Dublin, Ireland.
The Professional Services Firms (PSF) team connects top consulting, advertising, public relations, and market research firms with our expert Council Members on a variety of topics across the globe, every day.
- Executing custom learning projects for clients
- Engaging with clients daily by phone to understand and serve their learning needs and provide exceptional service
- Recruit new experts to join our membership through targeted and timely outreach by phone, email, and other methods
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience
- Collaborating with Team Leaders and other internal stakeholders to deliver on research needs to maximize commercial outcomes
As an Account Manager, you will learn to:
- Excel in a fast-paced, metrics-driven, entrepreneurial, and challenging environment
- Communicate with clients to assess and scope their learning needs
- Develop strong, transferable business skills – including client service excellence, written and oral communication, client and account management, time management, negotiating, problem solving, project management, and the ability to achieve commercial targets
- Understand and deploy a broad range of custom learning products to creatively support clients
- Collaborate with colleagues on and across teams to build and shape a business
- Gain exposure to coaching and mentoring newer professionals
- Fluency in required language and English
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- 2+ years of relevant or transferable work experience
- Strong interest in developing the skills to excel at client service in a high-volume environment
- Superior communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
Compensation and benefits:
Competitive base salary (€38,000) plus monthly commission program with comprehensive benefits including: healthcare coverage, contributory pension plan, generous vacation & holiday schedule, canteen, city centre location, full relocation support, evens, perks etc.