Practice Accountant required for a modern Accountancy Practice in the Mid-West for a three month contract.
- Working with a variety of businesses from sole traders to medium sized limited companies
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparing personal and corporation tax computations
- Preparing VAT returns
- Contacting clients to resolve any queries to finalise accounts
To be successful you will be:
- Qualified ACCA/ACA or AAT finalist
- accountancy practice experience
- Strong IT skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to process information accurately and to deadlines
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise under pressure
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
- Can do attitude, problem solver, team member
- Self-discipline, organised, proactive, able to make and justify own decisions
- A willingness to learn and grow within a commercial environment where client care is the primary focus
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Friendly modern office environment
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.