We are seeking a part-qualified accountant to join a growing accountancy firm and work alongside the managing partner. The successful candidate will be tasked with managing the accounting and tax preparation of a varied and diverse portfolio of SME clients.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for clients using Sage, Xero and other online bookkeeping softwares.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for client companies.
- Preparation and submission tax returns and correspondence with the Revenue Commissioners.
- Assisting clients maintain compliance with their company secretarial obligations.
- Assisting with planning and managing the accounting compliance timetables.
- Corresponding with clients in respect of accounting and tax matters.
- ACCA, AITI part-qualified
- Circa 3+ years experience
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Self motivated
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus capable of presenting & explaining accounts to clients.
- Advanced computer skills - strong Excel and MS Office skills.
- Flexible working environment - ability to work from home
30,000 - 35,000 per year