A well-established company Dublin 12 is seeking an ambitious accounts administrator to join their team, this is a permanent role – if you are seeking a new role contact us today so as we can discuss this role in more detail.
Responsibilities of Role
- Processing all supplier invoices in a timely manner.
- Ensuring invoices are paid on time.
- Answering accounts queries from suppliers and resolving same.
- Credit control – assisting with calls and updating system when monies paid
- Processing purchase orders and filing same when necessary.
Requirements for Role
- Must have experience from an Accounts department
- Must be proficient with finance packages and excel
- IATI is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Freight or logistics background a distinct advantage
Hours 9-5pm Monday to Friday
Working in a team of 4/5 people
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Valerie Briody or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 598 4334
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set - please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format