(Reporting to the Financial Controller)
The overall focus of the Accounts/Finance administrator is to ensure that all paperwork is processed in a timely manner, in order to ensure that the customer experience is of the highest quality all of the time.
- Asset pal End of Day Processing and Invoice Run
- Preparation of Customer Service & Monthly DD Files
- Setting up new Customer Accounts- Carry out credit rating on potential new customers
- Setting up weekly Telesales New Customer Accounts
- Telesales- Daily orders- taking credit card payments
- Customer Rental Accounts- Taking weekly CC payments
- Managing capture of customer signatures from couriers including Homecare drivers
- Prepare HSE remittances in format for posting Receipts on Sage
- Posting Supplier Invoices on Sage
- Processing supplier payments on Bank
- To perform additional ad hoc tasks as required by the Company. The duties listed are not exhaustive.
- Similar role in current or previous position.
- Experience working with a specific timeframe.
- Finance experience is a distinct advantage.
- The ability to contribute to excellent customer service.
- Positive disposition with team leadership with the desire and ability to work as part of a team.
- Organised and logical approach to executing tasks.
- Advanced computer skills are essential.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using excel.
- Leaving Certificate or Equivalent.
- Further Educational achievements are a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in the role of Accounts/Finance Administrator. please click on the apply button and send us your CV" You can also contact our office on 093 41932 "If you would like to learn more about our company please visit our website www.bdr.ie