Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Monitor/process/verify Skip and Bin Data to ensure billing accuracy.
- Follow up with drivers to clarify billing queries.
- Ensuring Customers have correct Invoice documentation.
- Dealing with Customers in a professional and helpful manner.
- Ensure all tasks are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keep all filing up to date and accurate at all times.
- Generate Customer Reports and Sales reports and analysis as agreed.
- Prepare Weekly/Monthly transaction reconciliation reports.
- Assist in Month End Close Off.
- Identify and Implement system/process improvements.
- Ensure there is smooth administration between various departments.
- Work with management and the Accounts team on various business projects.
- Identify and implement cost reduction activities/processes.
- Any other adhoc administrative duties as they may arise.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
The successful candidate will hold a Business degree and/or an equivalent Accounting Qualification.
He/she will have demonstrated the ability to collate accurate information, analyse it and report it in a manner that can be used by management in business decision making.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required for this role.
Proven analytical skills and reporting ability is essential.
Excellent ability to learn and become proficient in the company I.T. systems i.e. Dataset, Genwaste and Skip Diary.
Proficiency expected in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel
€24,000.00 - €25,000.00 per year