My client has an exciting opportunity to join their team, they are looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator.
This is a full-time Permanent position based in South Tipperary.
You are part of the UK/IRL team and report to the Country Manager. Your role will be responsible for providing all office administration support to the UK and Ireland business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete management accounts
- Pay suppliers
- Clerically organise all invoices and input to B1 SAP
- Payroll administration
- Input all invoices
- Output sales orders
- Complete VAT returns
- Complete monthly accounts and post to ledger
Skills & Requirements:
- Two plus years of relevant administration experience including basic accounting knowledge
- Good written and verbal Communication skills, time management skills and organisational skills
- Proven experience in MS office with intermediate skills in Word & Excel and key board skills
- High level of attention to detail, focus & methodical approach to work
- Ability to work in autonomously and at times be the sole operator in the office environment
How to Apply:
Please send your CV through the link for the position of Accounts Administrator or if you would like to know more please call Caroline on 086 7808835.