Our client require an Accounts Assistant to join their business on a full time permanent basis. Please find information regarding this vacancy below.
- Preparation of reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly cashflow/ bank report
- Purchase order and credit reconciliation
- Assisting in the production of monthly accounts
- Tax Control Accounts - PAYE/PRSI & VAT
- Wage Control Analysis
- Preparation and support of management accounts
- Assisting in the preperation of budgets, forecasts and the audit process
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Solid knowledge of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation and statutory requirements and standards
- Experience delivering financial and management reports
- Good working knowledge of cost accounting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Interest in pursuing accounting qualification desirable
Please send your CV today to be considered for this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.