Accounts Assistant - Dublin 15
We have an exciting new role with a great client is Dublin 15, this is maternity contract role.
Our client is seeking a strong account assistant to join their team, the pprimary responsibilities of this role will include budgeting and forecasting expenses, accounts payable, billing and collections, lease administration and some customer relations
If you are interested in the maternity contract, apply today to Valerie.email@example.com
Salary & Benefits: Maternity contract
Car parking, Canteen
Duties / Responsibilities:
Experience of working in a similar role required.
- Experience of working for a global organisation desirable.
- Communication Skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly in written and verbal communications.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- IT/Written Skills
- Advanced Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Experience of using online accounting systems e.g. Yardi, SAGE and/or SAP required.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Valerie Briody -Valerie.briody @osborne.ie or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie