Our client is an innovative boutique firm whom are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their team. They have a strong diverse client base and this position offers the suitable candidate experience in all aspects of accountancy and business as well as the opportunity for career advancement including pursuing the professional exams. Full time permanent position.
- To keep the accounts for various companies up to date, which includes:
- Recording all receipts and payments, inputting into accounting software, monthly reconciling of banks.
- Monthly/weekly payroll.
- Preparation of financial information for management.
- Preparation of VAT, PAYE and other relevant taxation returns.
- Record of managing a portfolio of client accounts simultaneously.
- Other ad hoc duties as the need may arise.
The Ideal Candidate
- Business Qualification
- Experience with bank reconciliations, basic account preparations would be an advantage but not essential.
- Attention to detail, accuracy with recording information.
- To be able to work as part of a team, but also capable of working on their own initiative and have the ability to plan and control their workload.
- Bookkeeping skills.
- Organised and precise
- Good PC Skills, to include excel and word, experience in an accounting package would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated team player that wants to get ahead in their career.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Samantha Ginani or call Osborne on 01 6384400
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie