Salary: €33-35K DOE + bonus, pension, healthcare, etc.
Location: Clonskeagh, Dublin 4
Description of Role:
My client is ideally looking for a qualified accounting technician with 3-5pm years general accounts experience. The Accounts Assistant will report to the CFO, and will contribute to the successful delivery of the business.
- Must have a Third Level qualification or equivalent.
- Must have 3-5 Years accounting experience, preferably within a Software environment.
- Good knowledge of Sage system and proficient use of MS Excel.
- Be commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across an organization.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing banking administration and account reconciliation.
- Inputting daily banking payments and creating online payments in relation to client remittances.
- Preparing, drafting and submitting invoices.
- Processing month end reconciliations.
- Responding to client, colleague and supplier queries.
- Management of accounts payable function.
- Management of Employee Expenses process
- Preparing accounts to Trial Balance.
- Partner with the Project Management Office with regard to the effective management of projects ensuring completion within agreed budgets.
- Encourage budgetary controls across the organisation to maximise efficient use of resources.
- Actively contribute as part of the Business Operations team to setting and achieving the team’s goals and objectives.
- Any other duties as assigned
- €33-35K DOE + bonus, pension, healthcare, etc.
For more information please send your CV to Lorna Ward in confidence through the link.
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! - Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your reward! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move - and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency - so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
Tel 00353 1 2788610. Terms Apply.
bonus, healthcare, pension