Accounts Assistant/Payroll Assistant
Our client based in Dublin 22 is a leading provider of modular and prefabricated buildings for a broad spectrum of sectors in the UK and Ireland. With offices throughout UK and Ireland, they provide a Total Package, delivering buildings to their clients.
This position is a permanent position located in Dublin 22 and has responsibilities for payroll and managing creditors, debtors and credit cards.
- Process payrolls for high volume of employees (100/150)
- Deal with and respond in a timely manner to all employee and Management payroll queries.
- Liaising with Human Resources teams in relation to employee updates and information.
- Set up and management of changes of employee deductions and benefits as instructed, e.g., car allowances, pension, health insurance, social clubs, loans/savings, etc.
- Administration of new starters and leavers.
- Manage payroll workflows to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely in line with company payroll schedule.
- Prepare RoI Payroll / Reconcile various internal costing and audit reports / Post journals to ERP / Produce reports or analyse data as requested on an ad hoc basis
- Provide UK Payroll information to external payroll processor and assist routine UK payroll reports and reconciliations such as pension, etc
- Maintain records of leave / absence
- Process expenses
- Deal with auditors as required
- Support initiatives/projects as agreed with Manager in support of overall Payroll goals and objectives
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities
- Management of Creditors and Debtors Ledger, including processing and posting of creditor invoices, scheduling and processing creditor payments, credit control, posting cash receipts and payments, ensuring RCT compliance, etc
- Administration of Credit Cards
- Other ad hoc accounts duties
- Relevant Payroll or Finance qualification, e.g., IPASS qualification highly desirable
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ current payroll processing/accounts assistant experience
- Exposure to UK payroll not required but would be beneficial
- Proficient in Excel and payroll applications - Thesaurus payroll advantageous
- A solid understanding of payroll, benefits, social security and taxation related matters
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Strong numerical ability
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage successfully with employees at all levels of the organization
- An effective team player, with developed communication skills to focus on building and maintaining strong relationships with Payroll process stakeholders
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Samantha or call Osborne on 01 6384400