Accounts Assistants / Bookkeepers
Job type: Permanent, Contract and Temporary
Salary: Depending on experience
Minimum experience required: 3 years + in a similar role
Minimum level of education: Third Level Degree / Accounting Technician / Part Qualified Desired
At Osborne, we are looking for Accounts Assistants and Bookkeepers for positions around Dublin. If you are passionate about Accounting and Bookkeeping and have relevant experience, please apply.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Bank reconciliation
- Account reconciliation
- Monthly journals
- Credit control
- Accounts to Trial Balance
- Assisting with monthly management accounts (P&L, Accruals etc)
- Inputting of data into systems
- Project Accounts
- Revenue tracking, and forecasting.
- Ad hoc Administration duties
- To be considered for these roles you must have at least three years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideally have a third level finance qualification / Accounting Technician Qualification
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel to an advanced level (This will be tested at interview stage)
- Experience working with various accounting software
- Strong Experience in Accounts Administration
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Meghan Darmody at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Meghan on 01 6384400 for more information.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for other suitable roles that Osborne may have available for your skillset, please attach your CV via the link provided.