Our client, a leading cleaning company in Dublin are seeking a permanent Accounts Manager to join their team.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: €30,000.00 - €40,000.00 per annum
- Client payment queries
- Log all cheques in lodgement book and Cash Receipts book daily
- Set up Suppliers on Accounts Package.
- Adhering to ISO Procedures
- Prompt invoicing Industrial on a weekly basis incl. equipment and materials
- Call industrial and once off customers 7 days after invoice to confirm payment date and amount.
- Prompt invoicing of DOC on a monthly basis incl. equipment and materials
- Invoicing of extra hours worked and stock delivered
- Apply credits to invoices when the need arises
- Log all cheque payments in Accounts Package weekly/monthly
- File Remittance Slips
- Pay suppliers as per payment run schedule
- Record all payments from the Bank on Accounts Package
- Log Supplier invoices as per Purchase Order Numbers
- Pay Creditors as per agreed Credit Terms at end of month
- Reconcile Bank Statement with Accounts Package
- Accounts to trial balance
- Call any clients who have gone over the 30 days for payment and secure a date of payment.
- Maintain Debtors ledger
- Maintain Creditors ledger
- Record Monthly Payroll
- VAT return bi-monthly before 19th
- Ensure any additional hours worked in DOC contracts are charged on to our customers
- Reviewing supplier pricing to ensure we receive the most competitive quotes
- Ensuring that the office and company operates in the most cost-efficient manner
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Samantha Ginani or call Osborne on 01 6384400
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie