Accounts Payable Associate
Are you available immediately and looking to join a great organisation for 3-6 months if so, apply today to for numerous temporary assignments with Osborne?
We are currently looking for a dynamic person to join a strong accounts payable team – this role is based in Dublin 15
This current temporary vacancy is looking for an AP specialist to take full ownership of the AP process
This is fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to new ERP systems and be a valuable contribution to the wider finance team.
· Must have a least 3 years previous accounts experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
· Advance skills in Microsoft packages, specifically excel, including pivot
· Sox experience is a definite advantage
· Excellent communication skills, proactive in resolving stakeholders’ queries
· Fast learner with high attention to detail
· Responsible for maintaining the accounts payable ledger
· Overseeing the correct completion of supplier set up forms for new suppliers
· Managing and resolving urgent supplier queries promptly
· Responsible for the AP processing of several sites including:
· Accurate matching of accounts payable vouchers to the relevant purchase orders
· Inputting accounts payable vouchers into QAD
· Proactively requesting missing statements from suppliers to ensure necessary creditor reconciliations are performed
· Driving resolutions on AP invoices with Suppliers and internal departments on a timely basis.
· Owns AP portion of the balance sheet including balance sheet reconciliations, DPO calculations and quarterly balance sheet reviews for this area of responsibility
· Analysis, processing and payment of Company credit card and Travel expenditure
· Reconciling individual accounts payable balances to monthly supplier statements received.
· Preparing payment runs for approval and entry of payment details to bank system.
· Transmission of payment file to bank once approved.
· Processing of bank transactions for all CM Dublin bank accounts.
· Owns the month end account close activities for AP process including but not limited to:
· Preparation and posting of manual (accrued) accounting journals required within the creditor ledger
· Reconciliation and matching of Intercompany accounts
· Reconciliation of non-vouched receipts to the general ledger balance.
· Monthly Reconciliation and Analysis of AP listing (ageing) including DPO analysis for quarterly Corporate reporting packs
· Preparation of cost analysis on P&L activity for various overhead costs to Business e.g. Travel costs, EHS and other ad hoc reports where required.
· Salary 35k
If this is something that interests you and want more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Valerie Briody or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie