Founded in 1987, SIG has grown from an options trading firm on the Philadelphia Stock Exchange to one of the world’s largest privately held financial institutions. Today, with offices around the world, we trade almost every major financial product, and we are recognized for our disciplined and quantitative trading approach, and our leading-edge trading systems. We established our European headquarters in Dublin 21 years ago and now employ over 500 people here in Trading, Technology, Research, Operations, Compliance, Legal, Finance, and HR.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a Finance/Accounting background to develop their accounting skills within a dynamic financial trading company.
As part of the finance team you will play a key role in the accounts production process by providing timely and accurate information for financial reporting
Major activities and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Review, reconciliation and allocation of invoices
- Generation and processing of payments.
- Liaise with creditors as required and resolve any issues in a timely and professional manner
- Bank Reconciliations
- Providing reporting and analysis of data as required.
- Accruals & Prepayment calculation and posting to GL
- Budget Variance Analysis
- Fixed Asset processing & reconciliation
- Involvement in process improvements to optimize efficiency.
- Graduate from finance related degree with accounting specialism
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounts related role with strong working knowledge of debits and credits
- A proven ability to understand and use General Ledger and Payables systems (Great Plains/Dynamics Experience would be an advantage)
- Experience with online Banking systems
- Strong skills in Microsoft suite (Excel, Access)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize and work with large volumes of data
- Proven focus on continuous improvement
- Deadline driven and results focused
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Susquehanna.