A retail company in Louth is looking for an Accounts Payable person to join their finance function
Due to company growth, the finance team is growing.
- Processing supplier invoices and credit notes for the relevant companies in a multi-currency environment.
- Clearing all invoices for payment and supporting the preparation of monthly payment runs for all Companies.
- Supporting the Purchasing and AP month end process, running reports, reconciliation of AP ledger to GL.
- Review of purchase orders, ensuring appropriate approvals and matching to invoices.
- Supporting the preparation of monthly accruals.
- Supplier reconciliations
- Dealing with queries both internal and external.
- Ensuring all AP filing is up to date.
- Ensuring all supplier data is up to date, including bank account details.
- Attention to detail.
- Good IT Skills – knowledge of Oracle Financial accounts system or equivalent.
- Flexible (new and varied work requests).
- Good telephone manner.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and work to strict deadlines.
How to apply:
Attach a CV to Aoife McCamley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.