Our client is currently recruiting for an experience Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team.
This is a 3 – 6 month temporary assignment, based in Clondalkin Dublin 22. Salary is circa €37k pa.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE :
- Review invoices and payments requests.
- Resolve invoices discrepancies.
- Prepare supplier statement reconciliations.
- Respond to supplier queries.
- Produce monthly AP Reports.
- Liaise with Auditors (External/Internal, SOX).
- Maintain compliance with statutory requirements.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
- Accounts qualification with 2 years’ experience preferable.
- Team player with an ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication, inter personal skills and time management.
- Detail orientated with an ability to operate to strict timelines/deadlines.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Knowledge of relevant IT packages.