A multinational company based in Dublin North is looking to recruit Accounts Receivable Specialist.
The main purpose for the role is to execute a strong credit control function ensuring debt is collected in a timely manner, reaching monthly targets for assigned ledgers across EMEA and LAPAC regions.
Other but not only duties:
- Maintaining and build relationships with the customer base
- Debts collection
- Investigate “On Hold” customer orders with a view to resolving them by negotiation with the customer and other departments
- Liaise and communicate with internal departments as required to resolve outstanding queries and keep high level of customer satisfaction
- Flag high or low risk customer accounts to the risk team, to mitigate our bad debt exposure or adjust credit limits in accordance with progressing sales figures
- Provide reporting on various aspects of the AR function (Bad debt provision, collection forecast, dispute log)
- ICM or Accounting technician qualification desirable;
- 2 years + relevant experience in a similar role;
- Multinational Shared Service Environment experience.
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.