IPG Mediabrands is a full service global media agency (Digital, Social, Programmatic, Search, TV, Radio & Print) located in Dublin City Centre. Our client base is growing and some of our key clients include, Tesco, Valeo Foods, Mitsubishi, Green Isle and Tayto Park.
We are dynamic, empowered and entrepreneurial.
We pride ourselves in being an equal opportunities employer and diversity and inclusion is at the heart of what we believe in. IPG Mediabrands are committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications regardless of gender identity, race, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The Account Director will work closely with the all teams across the business as well as the Head of Cadreon to manage the day-to-day running of all accounts.
- They will work closely with all Senior Account Manages and be responsible for the successful deployment, implementation and execution of all campaigns on various platforms inclusive of digital and broadcast platforms.
- They will be the port of call for leading advertising innovation and process improvement
- The Account Director will require a strong grasp of digital media, with robust problem solving ability and be highly analytical.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, execution and evaluation
- Campaign set-up and execution, including generating and testing ad tags for campaign launches.
- Complete quality assurance and testing of creative assets to ensure proper functionality across browsers.
- Ensure ad creatives adheres to technical specifications and troubleshoot creative issues that affect implementation, tracking and/or reporting.
- Communicate with vendors to ensure the proper set-up and deployment of campaigns.
- Liaise with the digital account team to ensure the proper set-up and deployment of campaigns.
- Liaise with the digital account team to ensure accurate reporting, optimisation and fulfilment of campaign delivery.
- Maintain records of creative assets and internal documents that track proposals and campaign execution.
- Use best practices to pace budget and optimise for performance where necessary.
- Perform reconciliations between media plans and 3rd party ad delivery
- Provide recommendations and solutions to quickly resolve technical issues.
- Identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Account Management and deployment
- Provide top class client service both internally and externally (when required)
- Coordinate requests and responses using SLAs
- Ensure top class performance of campaigns by creating sophisticated ad campaigns and using programs, tools and platforms best suited for the business.
- Implementing best practice techniques on campaign set up, optimisation, measurement and reporting.
- Review dashboards and ad campaign performances in order to generate reports and come up with informed, fact-based solutions that efficiently increase performance of business/campaign objectives.
- Keep up to date with market trends by attending regular meetings with tech partners/ adjudicating bodies.
- Solid experience in digital trafficking in a media agency
- Deep understanding of Ad Manager 360 and 3rd party tracking solution e.g. IAS
- Strong ability using Microsoft Excel to consolidate information and work with multiple data points.
- Programmatic knowledge desirable.
- You will enjoy nurturing and building relationships with your clients as well as other teams internally and media suppliers.
- Impeccable attention to detail, with the ability to pull insights from data
- Flawless execution and accuracy
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to be proactive, take ownership of projects and go the extra mile to deliver for our clients
- Understanding of overall marketing functions, integrated communications and communication channels
- This important role sits within a busy team, so the position requires excellent communication skills, demonstrable ability to consult and advise on best practice employer branding and internal communications, as well as a client-focused mind-set.
We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
You will get our support in developing your skills at every step of your career journey with us. Your manager will help you create a tailored career path and through our in-house experts, and online performance management and learning and development tool, you will have access to a wide range of internal and external courses. In addition to this there are always plenty of internal sessions on the latest developments in the industry, e-learning courses, bite-size learning sessions and on the job training and development.
We aim to provide all of our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits: competitive annual leave, In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between Christmas & New Year, Early finish Fridays amongst others.
HOW WE PROTECT YOU
Themanner in which IPGMediabrandsprocesses your personal data is set out in theeRecruitment Privacy Notice. By submitting yourdatayou are stating that you have read and understand how your personal information will be used and processed by IPGMediabrands.