(North County Dublin)
On behalf of our client, a fresh food producer, Dangan Recruitment are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, specifically rostering of staff hours, verifying time sheets and compiling spreadsheets for the production team, using in-house software on which full training will be given.
The working environment is multi-cultural, multi-national and extremely fast paced.
The role the Administrative Assistant to prepare reports and maintain appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and general office equipment.
Ultimately, the successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the office.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
The working week is 5 days over 7 (45 hrs per week) and the initial contract is for 3 months with a view to possible permanent position.
In the strictest confidence please forward your up to date CV via email to John Halpin, General Manager - Dangan Recruitment, at email@example.com