SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator for our client based in Dublin 12. This is a permanent position with immediate start. Reporting to the Operations Supervisor this is an integral role within a small team in a busy office.
• Co-ordinate and roster field staff in an efficient manner to provide a timely response to customers;
• Preparation of quotations, proposals and service reports as assigned;
• Complaints handling via phone, email and face to face meetings if necessary;
• Troubleshooting general field staff queries;
• Ordering supplies, monitoring usage;
• Preparation and implementation of daily/weekly/monthly/annual work schedules;
• Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with clients and suppliers;
• Interacting and assisting with other key areas of the business e.g. sales, accounts, compliance;
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies;
• Review field staff activity e.g. performance and payroll hours validation;
• Drafting and on-going monitoring of service contracts and PPM planners;
• Identify and solve a range of organisational and operational problems;
• Record keeping for all company activities to include – projects, safety, regulatory requirements, etc.;
• Data processing and routine clerical tasks as assigned
• Any reasonable requests by senior management or operations supervisor.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Quick and accurate data entry skills;
• High attention to detail;
• Must be well organised and results driven;
• Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team;
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Ability to thrive within and enjoy a very busy office environment.
€25,000-€27,000 per annum DOE.
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
SUMMARY OF ROLE: